Face Silk Exfoliating Glove HUMMUM (1pc)
MOLODO 100% Raw Silk HUMMUM glove will effortlessly exfoliate, purify and energise your skin.
This ancient ritual of deep exfoliation and detoxification originates from the bath houses of Turkey and is known to brighten dull dry skin, remove fake tan, prevent ingrown hairs and improve the appearance of scars, stretch marks and cellulite.
- Natural exfoliating, peeling and brightening
- Removes dead, dry skin
- Prevents ingrown hairs
- Improves blood flow
- Helps remove the build-up of fake tan
- Promotes silky smooth skin
- Reduce breakouts
- Improves the appearance of scars, stretch marks and cellulite
How to use:
- Soak skin under warm, steamy water for 10-15 minutes
- Put on MOLODO Raw Silk glove, and rinse under warm water
- Turn off the water and move the glove in sweeping motions across your skin applying pressure. No need to use any soap or body wash!
- You’ll notice your skin may start to peel, this is completely normal. Give special attention to areas where skin is slightly tougher, we’re talking knees, elbows and ankles.
- Rinse your skin thoroughly.
- Pat skin dry and apply some of your favourite moisturiser. Illuminated skin is that easy!
Tips and care:
- We recommend using MOLODO Raw Silk glove once a week to maintain the equilibrium of your skin
- Be gentle on sensitive areas such as those with sunburn, eczema and cuts & grazes
- Peeling skin may not always be evident, but rest assured the exfoliation is still effective!
- To keep your glove in tip top condition we recommend cleaning after each use. Simply place in warm water. Do not machine wash.
- The glove may shrink slightly after first use.
Our silk is certified with Global Organic Textile Certificate. Please find it hereHow to wash MOLODO™ silk products?
Best option is to use organic shampoo, soap or special silk care wash. Test our organic silk wash Silky Way.Hand wash (maximum at 30°С / 85°F)
MOLODO silk can be washed in the washing machine, however, we do recommend hand wash. Add silk wash into the cool water (maximum 30°С), and then add in silk item.
IMPORTANT! Do not wash silk in hot water, as it will lose its softness.How to dry silk products?
Before drying silk products - absorb the extra water with a clean dry towel. Then, spread silk item on a horizontal surface to dry. Do not machine dry. Do not mix with other fabric - silk has the ability to lose some colour and can stain other clothes. Do not dry under the sun.
Domestic Shipping (Ukraine)
Domestic orders are carried out by Nova Poshta.
Courier delivery by Nova Poshta is available.
For orders of 2500 UAH and above delivery is free of charge.
UkrPoshta EMS - is the fastest delivery possible during the war period.
Fee - 750 UAH. Delivery to your door within 14 days.
Fee - 250 UAH.
Delivery to the closest mail office within 21 day.
Business days are Monday-Friday, excluding holidays.
Since delivery timeframes vary depending on destination, a more accurate estimate will be provided during checkout.
Please note: although we try our best to deliver your items during the estimated timeframe, delivery dates are not guaranteed.
We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges you may incur.